Cybersecurity for Small Business – We’re going to get rid of the fear! Cybersecurity is not that scary when you know what you can do as a small business, and even a solopreneur, to protect yourself, your business, and your customers.
Topics we’ll cover:
- Understanding tech/cyber terms
- Understanding cyber insurance
- Avoiding fraudulent wire transfers
- Avoiding risk while working with third party vendors
- Using home computers and social media safely
- What to do if you have a data breach
The webinar was co-hosted by the SBA and WBC on 10/31/2022. Presented by Jennifer A. Beckage, Esq., CIPP/US, CIPP/E
For Free Access Register in E-Center Direct for Your Coupon Code!
Don’t pay for this course! Use your WBC coupon code to access it for free.
Still need your coupon code? Just click the blue button below this box and follow the registration steps.